Trajan

Please add am_sidestep to AM server [ENG]

Lab dien braliukai. :)

I am making maps for CS:GO and I want to share my recent work which is "Sidestep". It received a lot of positive feedback so I made a version for arena mod servers. It took me more than a week to make this type of aim map so I can guarantee something unique and in highest quality.

Here is the workshop link with more information: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=971682447

Please share what you think! 

Thank you for translation. It would be even better if people could reply in English, so as a creator I could understand better what they are saying. 

Map overall looks really good, the layot and desing is perfect, the only problem that I so far found is that the size of the map is 158 MB, meaning that I cant add this map to fast download. Max size of the map that I can or any other community can add to fastdl is 150MB. You should try to make some textures smaller and remove some not necessary entities, to make it less than those 150MB. At the point when that will be done, I will add the map to server right away.

Anyway, besides that, no idea why you deleted me out of your steam friendslist, but I sent you invite. If you update the map, you can just message me in steam and then I will add it to server. :)

GL

Map overall looks really good, the layot and desing is perfect, the only problem that I so far found is that the size of the map is 158 MB, maning that I cant add this map to fast download. Max size of the map that I can or any other community can add to fastdl is 150MB. You should try to make some textures smaller and remove some not necessary entities, to make it less than those 150MB. At the point when that will be done, I will add the map to server right away.

Anyway, besides that, no idea why you deleted me out of your steam friendslist, but I sent you invite. If you update the map, you can just message me in steam and then I will add it to server. :)

GL

Why does it say it is 56mb on the workshop page tho?