Foxonas

Weird lagg in your server

Hello fella braliukai. I'm Lithuanian, your server is not so far from me. So, whenever I play in your public server, I'm getting weird lagg, like stuttering. The weird part is that my ping is really fine(40-60ms) and it feel like FPS is dropping, not my connection. And in other public servers I'm playing just fine. Maybe you know what's wrong with it? Thanks alot.

Edited by Foxonas

Hey braliuka!

Thanks for reporting this, youre not the first one reporting this, right now Im looking into the problem and hopefully this will be solved soon. Whenever the problem will be solved, will notifiy you about it!

edit:

removed few plugins, could you please take a look at the server now and see if anything has changed?

Hey braliuka!

Thanks for reporting this, youre not the first one reporting this, right now Im looking into the problem and hopefully this will be solved soon. Whenever the problem will be solved, will notifiy you about it!

edit:

removed few plugins, could you please take a look at the server now and see if anything has changed?

At first it was alright, a bit of stuttering. But after a couple of rounds it started to lag again like before