rietumbloks

League of Legends Spams

NĒEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, pērc teemo daudz labāks par to draņķi talonu,viņu visu laiku nerfo.

Klausi daimondu!!!!!!!

fu bļe soraku </3 akka

Edited by Frays.

viņš, vai Tu?

-reģionu nomaini, mby nepareiz, vai offline.

-palaid caur administrātoru.

Faknikaizmi, A very member kind League of Legends support staff, replied to my ticket with the following suggestions:

"1) Make sure your windows clock is synced:

https://support.leag....-windows-clock

2) Make sure your Internet Explorer Options are properly configured (Updating to IE9 and running the Microsoft fixit file are the most common fixes from that guide):

https://support.leag....roubleshooting

3) Turn off Certificates in IE, IE Options > Advanced > Restore Advanced Settings, IE Options > Advanced > Uncheck "Check for server certificate authentication"

If you have a more updated version of Internet Explorer you may have to uncheck these settings instead:

"Check for server certificate revocation"

"Check for publisher's certificate revocation"

"Warn about certificate address mismatch"

4) Disable Peer to Peer transfers from the Gear menu in the top right corner of the Patcher

5) Uninstall Pando Media Booster

6) Verify that Internet Explorer is not set to Offline Mode (You can check this through the File menu in IE)"

Steps 1-2 and 6 were fairly standard, and I'd done those myself previously. Steps 3 and 4 got me thinking, so I followed the instructions and that seemed to fix the issue.

Goodluck to everybody with the same problem, and I hope this helps! If any alternate fixes are posted in this thread I'll include them in the op.