Rausis

CS:GO Spams (2014 - 2023)

Kapeec veert valjaa kastes? Tiiri azarta peec un taas sajuutas, kad tev izkriit beidzot kaut kas labs? (altho tu sen jau esi minusos un tas labais neko nemainis daudz), bet tas tomer sava zinaa liek just kaut kadu ieguvumu i guess.. es vairak par 10e skinu no kastes nekad neesu dabujis, bet still was nice feeling :(

please help me guys. i am currently locked up in an empty white room with no food or water. zywoo left for some time so i'm quickly using my phone to write this. to survive, i've been eating the shit zywoo forgets to flush from the toilet and drinking the piss with it. i probably have more diseases than i can count - i can't survive for much longer. every time zywoo loses a match he takes his anger out on me. i just checked hltv and they're losing 3-14 to Liquid.. which means zywoo will beat the fuck out of me when he comes back. every day i have to watch demos for 20 hours and explain other teams strats to zywoo. im begging for help.

1 hour ago, Hazzelis said:

ko jūs tik niggativ, vēl nosvērsies virve no visiem tiem dislikes...

ja vel butu norm montāž, failo bhops left and right, bad edit

Taco: "Actually, I remember one time we were playing against Virtus Pro, Nuke, and it was 15-5 to VP. We were playing as T. VP are CT. And Fallen said, guys if you think we are good, let's prove it now." Teammate: "Did you come back?" Taco: "Of course not. 16-5."

daily dose of \copy pasta

When they bootcamp and prep hard, BIG is pretty much unstoppable. BIG sandbags some tournys and matches and just doesnt prep much and screws around and don't try, some ppl even think they throw (but of course BIG never would do that, but they do mess around and then practice tons when they want to). But it is true sometimes they don't prepare and care and sometimes they go all in. Well guess what, they didn't have the talent, so it was not time for them to waste their next level strats last year. But do you think gobB has been sleeping? There is a reason why he is head of opertations now, because it is go time and now that there is a good roster they can put the plan in motion that he has been hatching ever since his retirement. Want to know how and why BIG becomes a top team in 2020? Here it is, all laid out: CSGO operations: GobB can create new strats no one knows about cause gobB is top 5 CSGO genius minds in the wold, maybe top 3. How much better was GobB at CSGO game playing than Legija? wayyyyyyy better. So of course he is way better at CSGO operations too, he can even make some secret strats for the coach and igl. PLAYERS: tabseN and Xantares are both underrated and are top 30 players in world but people don't know it because they have been loyal and not faZe jumping type plastic players. tiziaN people said sucks and that BIG should keep nex, well nex always did bad against good teams where as tiziaN may be streaky but he has had some great performances against top teams. With his new teammates he is now really ready to shine. k1to and syrsoN...there really isn't a player with a 'N' at the end of their name, or a '1' in their name that is a bad player if you really think hard about it (tabseN, d1sbalance=good good players, and there is plenty more where that came from). They struggled a bit early due to the nerves of being on the big stage with team BIG but now their nerves settled and they have adjusted to their roles in their new team, and after the Bootcamp they are used to the team and ready to succeed as you can see recent games. Let's face it. Every day XAN the man learns better German. Everyday the new players gel more. Everyday tabseN gets more practice being an IGL, and learning from gobB. What does all of this add up to? 2020 is going to be a BIG year. BIG top 1 world.

When they bootcamp and prep hard, BIG is pretty much unstoppable. BIG sandbags some tournys and matches and just doesnt prep much and screws around and don't try, some ppl even think they throw (but of course BIG never would do that, but they do mess around and then practice tons when they want to). But it is true sometimes they don't prepare and care and sometimes they go all in. Well guess what, they didn't have the talent, so it was not time for them to waste their next level strats last year. But do you think gobB has been sleeping? There is a reason why he is head of opertations now, because it is go time and now that there is a good roster they can put the plan in motion that he has been hatching ever since his retirement. Want to know how and why BIG becomes a top team in 2020? Here it is, all laid out: CSGO operations: GobB can create new strats no one knows about cause gobB is top 5 CSGO genius minds in the wold, maybe top 3. How much better was GobB at CSGO game playing than Legija? wayyyyyyy better. So of course he is way better at CSGO operations too, he can even make some secret strats for the coach and igl. PLAYERS: tabseN and Xantares are both underrated and are top 30 players in world but people don't know it because they have been loyal and not faZe jumping type plastic players. tiziaN people said sucks and that BIG should keep nex, well nex always did bad against good teams where as tiziaN may be streaky but he has had some great performances against top teams. With his new teammates he is now really ready to shine. k1to and syrsoN...there really isn't a player with a 'N' at the end of their name, or a '1' in their name that is a bad player if you really think hard about it (tabseN, d1sbalance=good good players, and there is plenty more where that came from). They struggled a bit early due to the nerves of being on the big stage with team BIG but now their nerves settled and they have adjusted to their roles in their new team, and after the Bootcamp they are used to the team and ready to succeed as you can see recent games. Let's face it. Every day XAN the man learns better German. Everyday the new players gel more. Everyday tabseN gets more practice being an IGL, and learning from gobB. What does all of this add up to? 2020 is going to be a BIG year. BIG top 1 world

posting daily copy pasta till boomix adds cl_teamid back in jb.

nce again, Tarik "tarik" Celik has demonstrated his mastery of the humblest of tools in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, the flashbang. Every time he lines up a nade, my toes curl with anticipation of the beautiful teamplay I know lurks just around the corner. His sleek throwing motion belies the thousands of hours he's spent honing his craft across space and time. I've never seen anyone so adept at setting up his teammates. Blind me with your light tarik. What a lord.

posting daily copy pasta till boomix adds cl_teamid back in jb.

So yesterday i was playing on de_mirage and had a girl on my team. after a few rounds she asked for a drop, and me and the boys knew it was a race - i was the first one to drop her an awp, and i think she got a crush on me after that. she even said nice try after i failed a clutch couple of rounds later. anyway I added her after the game, im planning our wedding and honeymoon at the moment, just waiting for her to accept, she probably is nervous which is why she hasnt accepted me yet right haha

10 hours ago, R0DEmental- said:

Nu tik sāksies, ja papēta visu to kas tur ir mainīts.... Karoč Mirage mid ir T controlled bez variantiem, tagad par jungle varēsi kā CT domāt 24/7 jo vairs nevajadzēs 2-man boost.

Veiksmi kā T skriet A apps jo tur tevi skaisti wallbangs sagaidīs.

Viens sūda soliņš midā tur visu TIK ļoti izmainīs. Tas ir actually epic kā tāds štrunts var visu gameplay brutāli izmainīt.

1 hour ago, gepardC said:

Nu tik sāksies, ja papēta visu to kas tur ir mainīts.... Karoč Mirage mid ir T controlled bez variantiem, tagad par jungle varēsi kā CT domāt 24/7 jo vairs nevajadzēs 2-man boost.

Veiksmi kā T skriet A apps jo tur tevi skaisti wallbangs sagaidīs.

Viens sūda soliņš midā tur visu TIK ļoti izmainīs. Tas ir actually epic kā tāds štrunts var visu gameplay brutāli izmainīt.

Ka ari dusta ez pz realizet b iekarosanu ar new smokes un flash pari upper