Audio_Maniac

MaxPayne3

Karo4e dabuju MaxPayne3,bet paspelet nevaru ....

Ievadu savus socialclub datus,spiezhu Sign in un man raksta ---> "Please ensure you have internet acces and try again "

Nets man strada perfekti,meginaju atvert portus prieksh maxpayne,bet nekas nelidz...mosh kkads zin ka tikt gala ar shito shtelli?

vakar same lieta bija, tik es pašā steamā netiku. Iespējams ka tie ir lagi dēļ steam winter sale. Mēģini ik pēc laika, vai aī tad kad steam sale beigsies.

hmmmm,man jau nav problemas pie steam pieslegshanas,bet gan pasha spele nevaru ieet ar savu social club akauntu

Nu bet spēle jau veras caur steamu vaļa. Krč īsti nezinu, bet pamēģini mby vēlāk, ja nekā tad gaidi lai citi palīdz vai meklē googlē, vai kā jau teicu - pēc winter sale.

Joroh iconGames.png 10 Jan @ 6:17pm

I have finally fix it after all this time. The support only just replied (Even thought I contacted on the day of my first post), and there fix sorted it. This was there fix and it worked straight away, I logged in and activated. No problem - no hassle.

"Thank you for contacting R* Technical Support. We are sorry to hear you are having an issue with our title. We deeply apologize for the delayed response.

Please download the patches from the following website:

http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/21540703-updated-11-15-12-links-to-max-payne-3-patches-launchers-and-social-club

Then turn off your antivirus software and re-install the patch as Administrator."

2 Patches with no anticirus and running as admin.

Hope it helps.